- The services provided on this website are powered by Media Caddy.
- We don’t give, rent or sell any information that you provide to us to anybody…ever. Media Caddy advertisers and host establishments can use your demographic information to filter their campaigns in aggregate, but they never get access to the specific customer data itself.
- If you want to unsubscribe from receiving coupons from any of the Media Caddy host establishments or advertisers that use the Media Caddy program, simply reply STOP to the text message that you receive from them. If you have trouble, contact us and we’ll help you out.
- We will only send you Media Caddy specific text messages for things that pertain to customer service, unless you tell us that you want to be informed of other types of information (like new events, giveaways, and promotions).
- There is no charge to use the Media Caddy program (texting and messaging service), other than the standard message or data rates that may apply to the plan that you have with your wireless carrier/provider.
Terms & Condition
Program: Media Caddy offers their customers a subscription to coupons and promotions over SMS/MMS. Enrollment requires providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number’s verification is done by sending an invitation text message, to which you must confirm by replying “YES”. The invitation text message will notify you of how many messages you may receive per week (usually between 1 and 5). Standard message & data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time. The text messages are sent using an automated system. Customers are not required to opt in to receive text messages as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services.
Questions: You can contact us at email@example.com or at any time from your mobile phone, text “HELP” to 81018. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
To Stop The Program: To stop the messages coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just text the word “STOP” to 81018. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will receive no future messages.
Terms & Conditions: By participating in the Media Caddy program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
Carriers Supported in the United States: T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Virgin Mobile USA, GetLisa, ALLTEL Communications, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS, Cellular One Dobson and Cricket Communications
Carriers Supported in Canada: Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility Inc., MTS / Allstream, Northern Telephone, Rogers Cantel Inc., Sasktel Mobility, Telebec, Telus Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada